Saturday, December 13, 2008

Journaling and Bumper Bowling




Wow. By now I'm probably the only one reading this, but it's an account of my journey on this mortal plane and that's a good enough reason. I am of the mind that i'ts never too late to jump on the straight and narrow path and put up a few more bumper rails like we did for Maika and Wehilani when bowling this thanksgiving. Maybe I'll even get really great stuff for staying on the path. [ you think?] I'm really putting Ether 12:27 to work here for 30 days. I enjoy reading your blogs and seeing how you're doing.

So Just 4 days short of 2 mos from journaling and the gates of death today... [I just got a Priesthood Blessing for the 4th time since getting this ugly beasty mamajama of all Ginormous Germs] I was getting numb in my extremities, head and felt that I was goint to faint and couldn't wait for Chuck to come home from work. I'm grateful that Kevin & Bishop Scroggins were availiable to bless me to recover. That was 30 min ago and I do feel better. So much so that I wanted to make note of this and how grateful I am for Priesthood blessings and worthy Priesthood holders. How thankful I am for my Father in Heaven for answering my prayers even when the answer isn't my favorite at the moment. It has been my truth that His answer to my prayers always eventually becomes my favorite for what He has made of me.
I wish I could describe the grossness of fever, hacking, headaches and all just to let you see how great our Father is and how intimately he is involved and knows our situation. He is the creator of world w/o end for heavens sakes. After becoming more well as the morning goes on I am well aware that the other blessing received were needed to sustain me to learn something. I have and am grateful for that and happy to move forward to what He needs me to do.
God Blesses us all. Have joy in the day

No comments: