Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's my blog and I can be sappy if I want to,

Maybe it was the days of moaning & groaning with the mamajama of gianomous germs that made me question my days on this earth. But feeling much better from my blessing; got me down right giddy and grateful. Soooooo I got so happy I wanted to say something for history.


Every time I look at our family picture I am newly grateful for the blessing that Father has given me to be a mother to these extremely wonderful women. I am in awe of the greatness of these daughters, what they do for each other, [Kayla really out did herself this thanksgiving] their love for their cousins, aunties & uncles. They are amazing women, they love God, are hardworking and highly creative and gifted with more than is apparent, they are tender hearted to the core. I love being with them every moment possible. Each have a unique journey with a Great Capacity to LOVE. They know what sacrifice is, and continue to learn much. I know w/o a doubt that Heavenly Father loves them individually, watches over them and supports them in their trials that they may have the experience that can be gained no other way. Malia, Kamaile, Kayla, Ness, Kel, thank you so much for everything. Love you.

I'm so happy you all have cousins and those awesome cousins by marriage to hang out with and love like nana and I did. My sister has always been my best friend and my cousins very dear more than friends. To this day as I look back & see the great influence my brothers and sister and cousins have been in my life I am thankful again to see how blessed we all are.

No comments: