Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just to let you know my summer didn't end at Kamailes' Birthday..

A few days after Babas passing and Elias being born... was our 1st grandson Nainoas' birthday followed by Makelis' birthday then Davids' and my dads. Talk about being loss in the shuffle...

It's been kind of like "Mister Toads Wild ride". So I have to go at it a bit at a time. I'll probably have to update something else important. [fyi...I love reading everyones post.] I'm in the midst of creating a "no clutter zone" everyday is a "declutter" day [13-yesterday for the Boy Scout garage sale] & a trash can of junk.I wish I knew about the g.s. a mo. ago when I cleaned out the garage and took all that stuff to the D.I.
Only the useful and beautiful here. Like a Zen Zone. Food Storage, Pictures, 72 hr kits, kids drawings, clay creations from the girls, sewing machine...chucks fish, scriptures, books.




1 comment:

The Lyon Family said...

I'm so glad you're finally decluttering. You're life will be so much easier now.