Friday, September 19, 2008

How do you get carded at the Good Will?

You actually have to be 60 to get the senior 1/2 off discount on certain days. It think that must have been the day after I colored my hair and put a fresh coat of paint on. I remember a quote by President Spencer W. Kimball, " Even an old barn can use a new coat of paint". I think he was referring to ordering our yards and property to be good neighbors and example of our beliefs of grateful stewardship. But it kind of reminds me of the Transformer movie.

Old Car *Old Car w/New Paint *Old Car-New paint+Attitude; Look Out!

I got the old car thing down, working on finding the new paint like that. [maybe they sell transformer miracle paint on HSN] and as for the attitude; I'm working on it.

4 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

hahah that is so funny! Those stingy Senior Citizens they have working at the Goodwill take their job a little too serious. Like your gonna go in there and pretend to be over 60 just to get 50% off of a $2.00 item.

k2 said...

Yep, it's funny.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Grammie, you know what transformers are? I'm impressed!

k2 said...

I love the Transformer movie. It's one of Honeys and my favorite. We've watched it a few times since.