Monday, September 15, 2008

3 Mos.& 5 days later. What a summer.









I was really discombobulated & unaware that I was really not ready to be so sad about Baba passing out of our sight and touch. I muddled through the whole summer in a daze. How I took our relationship for granted. I thought He would always be here with us on this side. I haven't really been able to even go the the site that Kiana was so gracious to create for all of us and read all the stories about that people wrote about our Baba. I do however, have a testimony that all is well and that Heavenly Fathers' ways are always best. Always. I know that Baba is energized with his Spirit body and unincumbered by his mortal tabernacle and that one day he will take up his perfect celestial body in the ressurection made possible through the Perfect life and Atonement of our Savior and Redeemer Jesus the Christ who came to do Our Fathers' will. This is the knowledge and hope that is my comfort and joy. I know with all my heart that Baba is well and is busily engaged in whatever work our Father has for him to do.


Baba loved performing even if he didn't know how to play the bass or the uke. He still had a great time thinking he did and of course we didn't know that. Only Ron who performed with our brother knew. Baba brought so much joy to many people, many more that I ever imagined. Being together was Babas favorite I know it made Baba very happy to see us all together. "We are the Kalamas" no matter where we are.





2 comments:

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

It has been a crazy Summer. It went way, way too fast!

k2 said...

It did. Now that I'm sorting it out, I am soooo grateful for all of it.