
Before going to the Wal Mart I cleaned my glasses. While driving I started feeling little barbs of pain on the bridge of my nose. I checked my glasses and saw that the nose guard pads had come off and there were little sharp metal points exposed.
While Chuck took my glasses to "Sams" for repair & I having "blurred visions of grandure" decided to multi task at the Wally World next door even if everything was a tad blurry. That's when I discovered how to save lots of money at Wal Mart, Michaels, Target and the like. How? When you can't see, you're not distracted. I thought how many times I've gone in to a store for one thing and came out with 2+ things. It was a great aha moment.
***
There are a few hazards that you must be made aware of:
***
1-don't take your glasses off till you're well in the store. When Chuck went to Sams; I took off to WM in a blurr through the parking lot. Good thing we parked close. As you can see I made it into the store unscathed.
***
2-you need a shopping cart even if it's for one thing. I didn't realize that when you walk around in a blur you can get a little dizzy.
***
3-you'll have to give up being vain. you may have to squint your way through the store to get your task done. Thank goodness they didn't move the craft dept.
***
It's all worth it you won't be picking up all those WMD's ("wantings" of mass financial destruction) even at the check out stand.
***
It was a quick and enlightening trip. Have a great day.

3 comments:
Momma you made me laugh, that was great.
Dear Mom,
Although you have come upon a great idea, you are still at risk of being run over. Please start wearing your glasses again,
Love,
Malia
lol... crazy old Kathleen, always good for a laugh!
Post a Comment